If you are looking into getting a German Shepherd Boxer mix dog, you are in for a lot of fun, companionship, and mischief.
These active dogs are loving and protective of their families, and they will help you get a lot of exercise, as you will need to meet their high need for activity each day.
Designer breed dogs are highly sought-after for their unique ability to have the best of both worlds between two purebred dogs.
However, it is imperative to understand your hybrid dog’s unique needs, temperament, and natural instincts.
In this article, we will go into detail regarding the German Shepherd Boxer mix, their appearance, temperament, grooming needs, training needs, and more.
- What Is A Boxer Shepherd Mix?
- What Does A Boxer German Shepherd Mix Look Like?
- The German Shepherd Boxer Mix
- How Big Does A Shepherd Boxer Mix Get?
- Grooming Your Boxer German Shepherd
- Temperament of A Boxer German Shepherd Mix
- How to Train A German Shepherd Boxer Mix
- Is a Boxer and German Shepherd Mix a Good Family Dog?
- Health Concerns for the German Shepherd Boxer Mix
- How Much Is A German Shepherd Boxer Mix Puppy?
- Where to Buy A German Shepherd Boxer Mix
What Is A Boxer Shepherd Mix?
The Boxer and the German Shepherd both have German ancestry.
Boxers are a relative of the German Bullenbeisser, which is a type of mastiff, and German Shepherds were developed by a German soldier who crossbred local herding breeds.