Despite his imposing appearance, the Irish wolfhound is a gentle, noble soul who’s at his happiest when he’s with his family.
For the right kind of owner, he can be a loyal friend, a calm companion, and a major head-turner on the streets.
If you think you have what it takes to own an Irish wolfhound, read on.
- A Basic Overview of the Irish Wolfhound
- What is the Personality of the Irish Wolfhound?
- History and Background of the Irish Wolfhound
- Are Irish Wolfhounds Playful and Fun?
- How Much Exercise Does an Irish Wolfhound Need?
- What are the Grooming Needs of the Irish Wolfhound?
- Are Irish Wolfhounds Easy to Train?